Menu

CLE users - when do you stop using CLE Math?CLE Math?

diaperjoys

CLE Math is a terrific fit for both my older boys. I'm mapping out curriculum, and I'm wondering how long people on this forum typically use this program??? It seems like there are some pretty great programs out there for higher levels of math, and it might be good to transition to something else later.

Edited by diaperjoys

I plan to go into a different pre-algebra after the 600's. By the time you and I are there the Sunrise Edition Algebra would be out so you could stick with CLE until after Algebra. I don't plan to but may change my mind as reviews of their Algebra come out.

I've though about this a lot. My goal is for DS#1 to finish through CLE Math 810 by this time next year, which will be the beginning of 8th grade. I know CLE is coming out with their own Algebra curriculum, but at this point I'm leaning more towards Math Relief for Algebra next year.

I'm not sure. I plan on going through the 800 level. If the Algebra is out for next year we'll use it.

But after that I'm not sure. I know I won't be able to use Saxon with my oldest. She absolutely loathes it. My other girls it won't be a problem with though.

CLE works for my less math intuitive boy. I suspect for him we'll go through Sunrise Algebra and then switch to a video program for geometry, algebra II and trig. My math loving dd is only 7 so I'm not sure. She is zooming and will be in CLE 300's soon. She'll need to end with calculus so that may get farmed to community college.