Menu

Weird question: Does anyone know if Kids' Crest toothpaste has a foil seal?

My mom bought the kids the Sparkle Fun flavor at Walmart, and when I opened it that night, there was no foil seal on the tip. I'm pretty sure the trial sizes we had were sealed, but I can't remember for sure. The kids don't remember removing it.

WWYD? Would you go ahead and use the toothpaste anyway? Or would you toss it? I hate to waste it :sad:

TIA!

Definitely should be foil sealed! This is all we use- MIL is a dentist and we get tons of the trial sizes- so I know for sure it should be sealed.

I, personally, would not use it. It just freaks me out to think of the reasons it might have been opened. :ack2:

I think that a lot of toothpastes don't come with foil seals anymore. I opened one a few weeks ago (not the kind you have) and it did not have a foil seal. Kinda freaked me out a little. It's not the kind of boxes that actually seal on the ends either. It's just the kind that you can open and close.