Menu

I am NOT sending my baby off to kindergarten tomorrow...

It is weird...even after many years.

My 16year old is not going to school today. Only one fall ever (2001) have I sent him. We should do something special for his not going back to school today.

I actually almost missed the feeling this year though because I have to send my littles to school this year (foster care rules). So I've been kinda focused on that.

or any of my other kids back to their schools. I am excited, scared, and a little bit sad. Just needed to share :001_smile:

;) My oldest two kids went to ps for a while. So, we have this joke in our house whenever the school bus drives past our house. We tell our son (who couldn't sit still in school), "Look! Buddy, they're here to pick you up!" He rolls his eyes, "Mom!"

Your family will get used to it. It's so nice not to have to worry about getting them up at 6am, packing snacks and lunches, filling out fundraiser forms, dragging them to the bus stop at 7am, standing out there in the rain, getting those calls from the teacher and dealing with the insanity when they get off the bus (all those darn worksheets, they're exhausted and the stories about the other kids in class! Sheesh! :lol:). :D

You guys are going to have a great time! :grouphug:

:grouphug: That's a good thing!

And I am not sending MY baby off to Kindergarten next Monday. He will be the first of my three kids that DIDN'T go off to Kindergarten. Even my 10 y/o who is now homeschooled went to public school from K through most of third grade before I pulled her out and started homeschooling instead.

I'm glad my son will be home right from the beginning, at least!