Menu

Please help. Socks and dance tights without seams at the toe. Do they exist?

DD can't handle seams on the toe, but can handle the convertable capezio dance tights. I'm kind of surprised she can, since that puts a HOLE right about at the arch of her foot, and I'd think that seam would rub, but it doesn't bother her. They're expensive, but durable.

Thank you for all the suggestions. I will definitely be at the dance store this weekend to get some tights and doing some searches as suggested for socks. She wears crocs most of the time. We went shopping for sneakers 11 pairs from keds, adidas, skechers etc and they all seemed to have some type of stitching that dd could not handle.

Ds has thiis problem, and we've bought seamless socks from Stride Rite for six years now. Online is best as their stores don't always have a good selection. Dance tights -- I second the idea of turning them inside out or using "footless" tights. Don't buy the seamless socks at Tootsie's -- they are not a reputable online store.

Julie

Ds has thiis problem, and we've bought seamless socks from Stride Rite for six years now. Online is best as their stores don't always have a good selection. Dance tights -- I second the idea of turning them inside out or using "footless" tights. Don't buy the seamless socks at Tootsie's -- they are not a reputable online store.

Julie

Thanks for the heads up!

Edited by momto2Cs