Menu

Crazy Stupid Love

We are trying to decide between that one and Horrible Bosses for Friday night.

Horrible Bosses was crudely hilarious, imo.

Crazy Stupid Love was an entertaining rom-com, imo.

Just kind of depends on the mood you're in as to which would be the better choice. I enjoyed & would recommend both of them. (I laughed more at Horrible Bosses, but Crazy Stupid Love has more of an 'awwww' factor, as you could probably guess already. ;):lol:)

Horrible Bosses was crudely hilarious, imo.

Crazy Stupid Love was an entertaining rom-com, imo.

Just kind of depends on the mood you're in as to which would be the better choice. I enjoyed & would recommend both of them. (I laughed more at Horrible Bosses, but Crazy Stupid Love has more of an 'awwww' factor, as you could probably guess already. ;):lol:)

Well since it's a date night, and we love crude, we'll go with Horrible Bosses. DH is concerned that Crazy Stupid Love is a chick flick. :D

We are trying to decide between that one and Horrible Bosses for Friday night.

I have seen both. I would say Horrible Bosses was good, but Jennifer Anniston really disappointed me which ruined it for me. The part she played was a bit "out there" for her. I would pick Crazy Stupid Love if I had to pick. I loved it!

The Help comes out this week I think.

I have seen both. I would say Horrible Bosses was good, but Jennifer Anniston really disappointed me which ruined it for me. The part she played was a bit "out there" for her. I would pick Crazy Stupid Love if I had to pick. I loved it!

The Help comes out this week I think.

I'm going to see The Help with a friend next week, and I'm so excited!!!

Well since it's a date night, and we love crude, we'll go with Horrible Bosses. DH is concerned that Crazy Stupid Love is a chick flick. :D

Well, I did see Horrible Bosses w/ dh & saw Crazy Stupid Love w/ my chick pal. So, the stereotype stands... (?) :lol:

• 1 month later...
I laughed more at Horrible Bosses, but Crazy Stupid Love has more of an 'awwww' factor, as you could probably guess already. ;):lol:)

:iagree:

This was our experience also.

Dh and I both loved Crazy Stupid Love. In fact, dh saw it first and really wanted me to see it. I was skeptical.

We also loved The Help - dd included. To me, they did a great job of it and the book is one of my all-time favorites.