Menu

Prismacolor pencils and markers are 60% off with the printable ad at Michael's

abbeyej

Today through August 6th, Prismacolor is 50% off (my store had *no* signs up about this this morning, but it's listed on the website and scanned through the cash register just fine), but you can also print the 20% off entire purchase coupon (click through the link) for a total of 60% off. Michael's list prices are a little high, but with the two discounts, the prices are hard to beat. I got the kids a nice marker set I've been eyeing for a while, and if I hadn't recently purchased some of the art supplies we need for the year, I would have bought even more.

(Note also, Prismacolor was stocked in a center display and also on the regular shelves in my store. If you don't find what you need in one spot, be sure to check the other as well.)

And the 20% off entire purchase coupon is great even if you don't want Prismacolor. It applies to both full price and sale items.

Oh my, I never knew about Michael's and it looks like they have other things that are 50% off. I'm thinking of getting those artists pads. Thanks!

Be careful -- their prices tend to be quite high to start with. But sometimes with sales and coupons, you can get a decent deal. :)

I bought some Prismacolor pencils at Michael's on Tuesday and used the online coupon, but I was just studying my receipt and found the 20 percent coupon did not take anything off for the pencils, only the other items I purchased.

I'm going to go back and talk to the manager. I'm guessing they are going to say the Prismacolor is not on sale but on "clearance," which is excluded from the coupon.

Check your receipts!

I bought some Prismacolor pencils at Michael's on Tuesday and used the online coupon, but I was just studying my receipt and found the 20 percent coupon did not take anything off for the pencils, only the other items I purchased.

I'm going to go back and talk to the manager. I'm guessing they are going to say the Prismacolor is not on sale but on "clearance," which is excluded from the coupon.

Check your receipts!

Yes, yes, yes!!! The Michael's I went to did not want to honor the 50% and only took it off after I had to speak to two managers. Then at the register, the 20% didn't come off either. It wasn't till I got to the car and checked my receipt that I noticed. I went back to the store and got the extra 20% off the pencils only after speaking to the cashier and three managers? I was fuming by the time I got out of there!! Both the in store sign and the online coupons are VERY clear: 50% off Prismacolor Sets, 20% all in store items including sale items...the Prismacolor sets are on sale, not clearance.

Guest Carousel

I went to Michael's last night and purchased the 132 piece set. The price was $79.99 with the store sale of 50% off and the 20% off coupon that I printed from the website. They had a mail-in-rebate form at the store for an additional $10.00 off. So after the rebate, it was only $69.99 for the 132 piece set.

I know a few said that had to talk to managers to get the additional 20% off with the coupon but I had no trouble and it was taken off automatically at the register.

Hope this helps.

Wendy

Better yet!!

At my Michaels I got the advertised sale price+ 20% off coupon PLUS there is a $10 rebate available from Prismacolors when you spend more than $50 on Premier or Scholar sets in one purchase.

So...I bought a set of 72 for $42 and added a set of 24 to my purchase which brought my total over $50, but when I get my rebate, the set of 24 will only have cost me $8! :001_smile:

Here is the online form http://www.prismacolor.com/Rebate/default.aspx