Menu

Depression/Stress Sucks

I've been so incredibly bogged down lately. Not tending to anything I need to.

The extra health worries are absolutely taking their toll. Add in RSD, being pregnant and rain for the last wk or so, and I can feel things piling up around me.

I need to just get on with things already. Doing diddly is just making it all worse, as I look around and see things getting worse by the day.

I'm posting this to give myself a virtual kick in the pants.

:grouphug: BTDT Hope you can do something today that feels like an accomplishment to get yourself rolling in the right direction. When I get like this I like to pick something small to start. Like teh bathroom counter. I clean it off, which leads to the sink. And I can't have a clean sink/counter with a dirty mirror. Well now that the vanity is done I can't have a dirty tub etc. Before I know it the bathroom is sparkling and the tub is filled up for me to have a long soak :D Start small, with a nice reward at the end to lift your spirits.

It's waiting to exhale that's got you down the most, methinks.

In a short (though it seems like forever) while, you will have the info you need to start being proactive, I hope. Things still won't be easy, but feeling engaged will give you renewed purpose.

In the meantime, do some tiny things (like that bathroom counter) and just love on your kidlets. Watch some funny videos with them.

:grouphug: Continued prayers for all of you.

It's waiting to exhale that's got you down the most, methinks.

In a short (though it seems like forever) while, you will have the info you need to start being proactive, I hope. Things still won't be easy, but feeling engaged will give you renewed purpose.

In the meantime, do some tiny things (like that bathroom counter) and just love on your kidlets. Watch some funny videos with them.

:grouphug: Continued prayers for all of you.

:iagree:

Sometimes it is the "getting started" that gets you depressed. You see sooooooo much to be done and don't know where to start. I don't know if you are a praying person but I find that starting my day off with reading a chapter in the Psalms and praying for guidance helps.

And, I agree with taking it easy on yourself. Take a long hot bubble bath tonite and watch a movie or read a book. Praying for you if that's ok.