Menu

Anyone else excited for Breaking Dawn??

Hi everyone-

I was just wondering if there is anyone else out there more excited than ever for Breaking Dawn to hit the screens in November now that the first trailer came out last night on the MTV movie awards?? I really wasnt paying much attention to it but when I saw the trailer last night, I am now totally excited!!! Does anyone have anything planned? I feel a wee bit immature for being excited about it, but I. cant. help. it!!! :lol::lol:

Yes! I have been waiting patiently! Nov can not come fast enough! BD was my favorite book out of the series!

I have trouble choosing my fav out of the series but it is definitely either #1 or #2!! Are you re-reading BD yet? I started it thinking that it would take me a while to read through it but I am almost done again after only a week or so.... I guess I will just have to restart!! :001_smile: Glad to know I am not alone!!!

I am so totally excited! I'm re reading the series again now. DH said that they are going to be doing a part one, part two. Hopefully not. I want it all at once.

Yeah, unfortunately they broke it into 2 parts. =( And whats worse is that the last I heard, the second part wasnt being released until Nov. 2012 even though they have already finished filming the whole movie!! The HP fans had it better- at least I thought they only had to wait 6 months or so when they broke the last one into 2 parts?? I hope Summit changes their minds and releases part 2 of Breaking Dawn before Nov 2012.

Yeah, unfortunately they broke it into 2 parts. =( And whats worse is that the last I heard, the second part wasnt being released until Nov. 2012 even though they have already finished filming the whole movie!! The HP fans had it better- at least I thought they only had to wait 6 months or so when they broke the last one into 2 parts?? I hope Summit changes their minds and releases part 2 of Breaking Dawn before Nov 2012.

I'm sooo excited for Breaking Dawn pt 1, AND HP7 pt 2. It's looking like about 8 months between the HP movies, and a full year between Breaking Dawn installments. Not cool either way.

*squee* Yes! Although, I did laugh out loud at the bed breaking scene. I don't know if I'll be able to watch it without laughing. Did you see his back, though? O.M.GOSH. *fans self*

On a side note, I was disappointed in Mr. Pattinson's behavior during the awards.

OMG, so much!!! I'm actually happy they did it in 2 installments, because the book is soooo long, and there's little that can be cut without losing a lot of the story. I think it stinks that they're waiting so long to release the second part though.

I know what you mean... I just am not a patient person and once I see part 1, well, lets just say its gonna be a loooonnnggg year!! I think of it too that I sat in the theater ans watched Titanic 2 or 3 times and that movie is 3 hours long I think? I would have been willing to sit through 3- 3.5 hours for it. But yeah, I know what you mean. :001_smile:

*squee* Yes! Although, I did laugh out loud at the bed breaking scene. I don't know if I'll be able to watch it without laughing. Did you see his back, though? O.M.GOSH. *fans self*

On a side note, I was disappointed in Mr. Pattinson's behavior during the awards.

I thought he busted the wood frame off of the window! :lol:

I saw stuff about it on Access Hollywood (don't hate, it comes on after the local news :P) today and got really excited!! Didn't realize it was going to be a two-parter though. :( Then again, there was a really short period of time between New Moon and Eclipse, so I guess it's okay.

I'm sure Breaking Dawn will be just as entertaining as the others - and by entertaining I mean there are parts that are waaaay too easy to make fun of. :D

I have trouble choosing my fav out of the series but it is definitely either #1 or #2!! Are you re-reading BD yet? I started it thinking that it would take me a while to read through it but I am almost done again after only a week or so.... I guess I will just have to restart!! :001_smile: Glad to know I am not alone!!!

I have been listening to the audio books :)

I can't wait to see Breaking Dawn either! I'm wondering at what point in the book they will end BD Part 1? As much as I loved the final book, I think Eclipse might have been my favorite.... or maybe Twilight.... oh, I can't decide! :)

My favorite is a toss up between Twilight and Eclipse, too. However, if she ever stops having her feelings hurt and decides to finish and publish Midnight Sun, THAT will be my favorite. Hands down.

My favorite is a toss up between Twilight and Eclipse, too. However, if she ever stops having her feelings hurt and decides to finish and publish Midnight Sun, THAT will be my favorite. Hands down.

YES!!! I think from what I have already read of Midnight Sun she has done such an awesome job telling His story! I think it's much more interesting.

YES!!! I think from what I have already read of Midnight Sun she has done such an awesome job telling His story! I think it's much more interesting.

YES!!!! Midnight Sun is sooooo much better than Twilight. So. Much. Better. Edward's mind is far more interesting than Bella's. Get over it Stephanie and finish the freaking book!

BTW, her's the link if you haven't seen the BD trailer. Squeeeeeee!!!

Edited by Mom in High Heels