Menu

I love, love, love AAS!

I got AAS last week in the mail, but my mom was in town and we were making curtains for the kids' rooms. Then the baby got sick. I never really got it out and looked through it. Today I spent about an hour looking through the teacher's manual while the kids splashed in the pool and...WOW!!!!!! I love it! Now I know why everyone is so excited about it. Thanks so much for everyone who suggested I get it this year. DS5 is definitely ready for it. I am so excited to start using it tomorrow when we have our first day of HSing!!!!!

We just started level one with my first grader. So far, it's been great. It seems like it is going to be well worth the money.

We're almost done with the first section because it was mostly review. It's just so much more in depth than our phonics had been, with all of the different sounds of the vowels (not just the typical long and short) to be memorized.

I will say that at first I was intimidated by all the pieces I had to cut out and assemble, but it's turned out to be really easy to implement. Love it!

I will say that at first I was intimidated by all the pieces I had to cut out and assemble, but it's turned out to be really easy to implement. Love it!

:iagree: I just about flipped out when I saw what needed to be done! It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought though. I guess we probably saved a lot of $$ by doing the work ourselves!

Love it here too! Plus, I can use it with all my kids and never have to buy another spelling workbook! The kids also like it because since they are on different levels in the program they get one on one time with me while the others work on something else. Good luck!

Susan