Menu

I just read my own sig line by accident...

Aubrey

You're a dork.:tongue_smilie: (said as one dork to another...True story - the other day I choked on my own saliva and coughed so much that I lost my voice for two hours.:confused:)

Between this & your view of & commentary on my roots, I'm assuming we've formed a deep friendship. :D

I have one other friend who won't get together w/ people when she's having a bad day, doesn't want to put on "real" clothes. But me? It's "just Aubrey." :lol: It's great to have friends like that, even though they're...*honest.* :glare::lol:

Between this & your view of & commentary on my roots, I'm assuming we've formed a deep friendship. :D

I have one other friend who won't get together w/ people when she's having a bad day, doesn't want to put on "real" clothes. But me? It's "just Aubrey." :lol: It's great to have friends like that, even though they're...*honest.* :glare::lol:

You're totally "in" with me.;) I highly value honest people who aren't afraid to be dorks and who have roots.:D

You're totally "in" with me.;) I highly value honest people who aren't afraid to be dorks and who have roots.:D

Well, shoot. The roots are gone (for now). "Honest" works, although dh calls it something like "blunt" or "loud mouth" or...well, the rest isn't nice. Which probably means *I* am the one who thought the terms up. ;)

Well, shoot. The roots are gone (for now).

I will patiently wait for them to grow out.:D You can maybe write a clever poem about them since you're on a roll.;) Be sure you write about mine, too, though...and how no hair coloring on earth exists which can thoroughly cover my super strength gray roots. That should be plenty of material to keep you busy while we wait.:lol:

:lol:

I've done that with threads...I'll be scanning the titles and notice one and think "I had the same question!" and then I'll open it and realized I posted it :blushing:.

...or open a resurrected thread and begin a reply only to find out that you said that last year.