Menu

I have a new follower on my blog. Hey, YAH! I click on the link to see who this new follower is. It takes me to her facebook page and a naked picture of a lady in a bathtube. I am the only blog she is following. :confused::confused: So not so much with the YAH!

Weird, just had to share with someone.

I have a new follower on my blog. Hey, YAH! I click on the link to see who this new follower is. It takes me to her facebook page and a naked picture of a lady in a bathtube. I am the only blog she is following. :confused::confused: So not so much with the YAH!

Y.U.C.K.

:lol: That is creepy!!!

She is following through facebook, so I assume I can block her. I will have my husband tell me how to do that tonight when I talk to him.

You should be able to block her.... without your husband seeing her :001_smile:.

It's not me! (LOL) I bet you knew that....

Weelllllll, you were at the top of my list of suspects! ;)

The funniest part of all this not so funny situation is the number of hits I've gotten on my blog from this thread!:lol:

People!

I get some weird follows on twitter, with strange, suggestive photo..I block them.

I guess, on the bright side, it could have been much worse, ending with you yelling out, "my eyes! my eyes!"

:001_huh: