Menu

Thank you and apology

I wanted to thank the mamas who took the time to give me adive here and in private. I truly appreciate it.

I also am asking forgiveness for being snarky regardinng the spin off threads. I found them very hurtful, especially being called a troll, but my responses should have been more gracious. Please forgive me if I offended you.

I appreciate those of you who were kind in your responses even if you questioned the validity of my thread. We do not always have to see eye to eye or agree, but it is refreshing to be abke to disagree without being hateful and agruementative.

Blessing to you all and your families. :)

I wanted to thank the mamas who took the time to give me adive here and in private. I truly appreciate it.

I also am asking forgiveness for being snarky regardinng the spin off threads. I found them very hurtful, especially being called a troll, but my responses should have been more gracious. Please forgive me if I offended you.

I appreciate those of you who were kind in your responses even if you questioned the validity of my thread. We do not always have to see eye to eye or agree, but it is refreshing to be abke to disagree without being hateful and agruementative.

Blessing to you all and your families. :)

It will all blow over soon enough. And, I don't think you are a troll. I think you're just being human today.

:lol: And I have been here almost 2 years.

That's what's confused me most about all the extraneous threads. You got up today and decided to turn into a "troll" on the classical education website? :confused:

As Liz Lemon would say, "What the what?" :D

With my experience with trolls in the past(not on this forum) if you were one you would have said that one of your children was in a terrible accident this weekend also and died:(. That is the kind of trolls I am familiar with anyways. Their were a few things you said that sounded a bit suspicious but nothing big. Mostly just saying your husband would come on here to defend you and the fact that he would lie about who he was going with when he always goes away this weekend anyways. Anyways:grouphug: I hope you are able to work through any issues you may be having. I'm thinking stepping away from the computer for a bit to decompress might be in order.

:grouphug: If it helps...I would have done the same thing today. I would have gone into survival mode, until I could get the kids in bed. One part of me would have needed to distract myself, the other would have needed support.

I'm amazed at you. You have gone all night worried only to find out about a huge betrayal. You just had a baby 2 months ago, are nursing, and still your kids got to have a water balloon fight.:D You handled some pretty ugly innuendos with more grace than I ever could have, probably in the one place you hoped you were safe. Then you go an issue an apology!!!! My goodness woman, hats off to you!

:grouphug: If it helps...I would have done the same thing today. I would have gone into survival mode, until I could get the kids in bed. One part of me would have needed to distract myself, the other would have needed support.

I'm amazed at you. You have gone all night worried only to find out about a huge betrayal. You just had a baby 2 months ago, are nursing, and still your kids got to have a water balloon fight.:D You handled some pretty ugly innuendos with more grace than I ever could have, probably in the one place you hoped you were safe. Then you go an issue an apology!!!! My goodness woman, hats off to you!

You literally made my eyes water with happy tears! Thank you :grouphug:

YOU have nothing to apologize for. I am amazed at your calmness. There is no "right" way to react to anything and you just do what you feel is best for you and all those kiddos. Stay or go, scream or be silent, throw things or post on a forum....you just do it :)