Menu

Fringe #mutters with distinct dislike for season finale#

:iagree:

WHAT???? What do you mean Peter was not real!!! He is like the rock for this program. Always making me feel safe and secure and that everything is going to be all right!;)

This show is following the same path as all of j.j. abrams shows. It's like he makes up cool and wild plots as he goes, but he doesn't have a final plan for any of them. He makes one up and then later tries to make sense of it. After a while, the shows all end up getting weirder and weirder, making less and less sens,e and then end up in a finale that is anti-climatic.

But...I can't stop watching!!! :D

Oh dear God, please tell me they haven't ruined this show. I have been worried from the very being based on who was doing it but they have done an excellent job so far so I have realxed a bit. I haven't watched last night's episode yet but I don't care, give me the poilers. Someone send me a PM and let me know what is going on so I know how to prioritize me day.