Menu

*10 Minutes Only* - please vote now

Which Dinner Awaits Me?  

1. 1. Which Dinner Awaits Me?

• Chipotle - veggie burrito
    • IHOP - veggie omelet
    • None of the Above - eat the yucky salad you've hauled across three states

I'm trying to decide which restaurant I'd like to go for dinner tonight. I'm not at home, and these are my only two options within walking distance.

Chipotle (veggie burrito)

IHOP (veggie omelet)

I've put off deciding for the past hour because nothing is screaming for me. I called my husband but he said neither sounded good either. Thank you, Captain Helpful :glare:. I'm here; thought I'd ask.

Chipotle by a landslide!

And boo you few who voted I eat my yucky salad LOL. It looks pitiful, really it does, or I'd eat it just because I'd hauled it so far. I forgot to put it on ice while we were flying, and it looks unappetizing. I could eat it if it's all I had available, but I saw the two restaurants and thought I'd treat myself :)

Thanks for the help, folks. I'm off to fill my belly! And definitely will ask for the fajita veggies - thanks for the tip.

No experience with either restaurant. Don't you have an Olive Garden nearby? (Aren't they everywhere?) Soup, salad, breadsticks...can't really go wrong there. If in doubt and all that.

Hope you ended up with a great, or at least good enough, dinner :).