Menu

The homeschool catalogs are coming in...

LoveBaby

and I'm not looking at them. Just when I think I have stuff figured out a shiny catalog comes in the mail with pics of smart looking young ones smiling blissfully at their mama and helping their siblings with their lessons.

And I, once again, feel like I will *never* figure this homeschooling thing out!

:tongue_smilie:

I know what you mean! I have things pretty much planned for next year, and I can get distracted and overwhelmed looking at catalogs. But I do need an elective for the summer, either graphic design or computer design or illustration, or maybe animation. Ds14 is very talented in that area, and needs to be kept busy and productive!

Wendi

I love this time of year, even though I do have everything already planned out for next year too! When catalogs for next school year come in, I can plan for NEXT NEXT school year! :c) Also sometimes they do release new programs and/or material and its fun to read about them.

I'm so bummed about this...we just moved, so my catalogs are all going to someone else. Maybe I need to go register for a bunch of them...even though we already know what we are using for the next couple years. :blush: I love shiny new catalogs, even if I'm just looking!

I think the IEW magalog accidentally got recycled (that's what happens to most catalogs that come). I was a little bummed, but I found the online version of it on their website. I got one from MFW on Monday, but nothing they produce would ever work for our family. We have never purchased from them. I haven't gotten a Sonlight one in a couple of years, but I bought their microscope a few months ago and might be back on their list. Occasionally I wonder about having everything planned already, but I know what we are doing now is working. It's sill fun to look. :tongue_smilie: I've got a newer RR catalog, but I can't remember it's for 2011 or not.