1 dress boot

1 old ‘yard’ shoes

1 hiking boots

3 flats

2 sandles

3 walking/tennis shoes

1 water aerobic shoes – although I haven’t used these in over 5 years

1 slippers

I don't know, but quite a few. I haven't bought very many shoes in the last few years though.

I did buy 2 pairs of boots and another pair of shoes today! Macy's had some incredible deals on clearance shoes, 75% off and another 25% off if you buy 2 or more pairs.:tongue_smilie:

It looks like my closet threw up a DSW size 9 section. I have close to (or over) 100 pairs.

Hi. My name is Veronica and I'm a shoe whore. I have not bought a pair of shoes (for myself) since January though. :D

:lol::lol::lol: That's too long, you should go to Macy's.

I had to chuckle when I read that you wore zorries in high school. I did too! Not too many people I know have ever even heard of them. :)

I loved my Zorries - but stopped wearing them when dh joined the military and I saw that they are sold as SHOWER SHOES for the soldiers :glare:

I have lived so long with only 1 or 2 pairs of shoes - it makes me feel so NORMAL to know that 10 or so pairs of shoes is not gluttonously abnormal :lol:

There are 2 or 3 more pairs I want and do not need ... but they over $100 each so I might pass on buying those ... maybe ... :tongue_smilie:

I have 2 pairs of boots (mostly for riding on the motorbike with dh- one soft, light summer pair and one heavy duty winter pair), one pair of runners, one pair of crocs, one pair of Birks for winter, and one pair of comfortable day to day slip ons for summer.

I threw out most of my shoes a few months back because I tend to wear the same shoes all the time anyway. I am not one of those people with a shoe fetish but I cannot wear uncomfortable shoes.

I've got around 25 pairs. The basic 10 or so pairs, (sneakers, birks, crocks, work boots, the better than sneakers) and other than only get worn once or twice a year. I don't buy trendy, so they tend to be classic or fashionable for years.

One of my good friends in high school had over 100 pairs by senior year. I'm sure she easily double or more that over the last two decades.

I've attended/been in a lot of weddings lately, so that has upped my shoe count.

3 pair of black heels (hold overs from when I wore business suits every day)

Gold heels

Silver heels

Brown dress flats

Maroon ballet flats

Brown Doc Martins

Running shoes

Cheap flip flops

Birkenstocks (which I now wear 90% of the time, year round)

Overall, I'm happy to have traded my black heels in for my super comfy Birkenstocks, but my legs really do look better in heels. :tongue_smilie:

I think I have a pair of Ugg type boots around here somewhere, but I don't think I've worn them since I left Minnesota.