Menu

Has anyone been watching Survivor? WOW

It was good, wasn't it!

That Natalie chick drives me crazy!:willy_nilly: She didn't say two words in the beginning of the season and now she won't shut up. That girl is annoying. I was hoping that she would get the boot but Parvati and Amanda were smart to keep her around. You want the annoying person sittiing next to you at the final tribal.

It was good, wasn't it!

That Natalie chick drives me crazy!:willy_nilly: She didn't say two words in the beginning of the season and now she won't shut up. That girl is annoying. I was hoping that she would get the boot but Parvati and Amanda were smart to keep her around. You want the annoying person sittiing next to you at the final tribal.

YEEEEESSS! She is soooo mean spirited too! All of the sudden she has become this viscious person. Ok I am done. :001_huh:

YEEEEESSS! She is soooo mean spirited too! All of the sudden she has become this viscious person. Ok I am done. :001_huh:

Right?? It came out of nowhere!

I actually liked Alexis, she seemed very genuine and honest. I was sad to see her go.

I actually liked Alexis, she seemed very genuine and honest. I was sad to see her go.

Yes Alexis was nice but was on the "other" side unfortunately, the side I am not rooting for that is. Natalie, she is just nasty.

I'm amazed nobody has tried to oust Cirie. Do they just think they'll be able to beat her and not take her to final when it comes down to the final 3? I'ma little surprised Amanda chose to vote out Alexis instead of Parvati. Natalie is annoying but I agree, they're taking her with them because she's beatable.

I'm amazed nobody has tried to oust Cirie. Do they just think they'll be able to beat her and not take her to final when it comes down to the final 3? I'ma little surprised Amanda chose to vote out Alexis instead of Parvati. Natalie is annoying but I agree, they're taking her with them because she's beatable.

I am not loving Cirie like I did the first time. I can't quite put my finger on why.:001_huh:

Of the people left now the only ones who haven't angered the jury are Amanda and Eric. Parvati and Cirie backstabbed Ozzy (my favorite!) and they all put the screws to Jason.

It should be interesting.

I am not loving Cirie like I did the first time. I can't quite put my finger on why.:001_huh:

Of the people left now the only ones who haven't angered the jury are Amanda and Eric. Parvati and Cirie backstabbed Ozzy (my favorite!) and they all put the screws to Jason.

It should be interesting.

I liked Cirie in the beginning of her LAST survivor show but she started doing what she is doing in THIS Survivor. Clear as Mud? :lol: Iwould like to see her go. I liked Eric but I didn't like his plan last night. I would like Amanda to win.

Just because it would be so cool for an "ice cream scooper" to win a million dollars!:lol:

Nancy

He is also fun to watch. He just seems like a kid in a candy store. I loved when he was jumping up and down with his brother. I appreciate that he seems to really appreciate the experience and just be loving it. (He's playing the game too...but so often the contestants are whiny about being out there. To me that's just annoying.) Erik is refreshing.

Also...I'm so glad to see that there are other WTMers that share my guilty love for Survivor! We don't have TV so I watch it online on Fridays. My dh thinks its such a waste of time. I tell him it's shorter than a golf game. :D

I watched the end online where they show who voted for whom. Did you notice Parvati voted for Alexis? Are Parvati and Amanda working together and pretending not to? It seems Cirie was out of the loop since she voted Amanda.

Parvati told the other women last night she could not vote for Amanda. She wouldn't do it. I actually was impressed that she drew the line somewhere. Amanda and Parvati have been working together from the beginning and Parvati has gotten "sidetracked" with the other group.

He is also fun to watch. He just seems like a kid in a candy store. I loved when he was jumping up and down with his brother. I appreciate that he seems to really appreciate the experience and just be loving it. (He's playing the game too...but so often the contestants are whiny about being out there. To me that's just annoying.) Erik is refreshing.

Also...I'm so glad to see that there are other WTMers that share my guilty love for Survivor! We don't have TV so I watch it online on Fridays. My dh thinks its such a waste of time. I tell him it's shorter than a golf game. :D

I am a Survivor junkie!! :D

I watched the end online where they show who voted for whom. Did you notice Parvati voted for Alexis? Are Parvati and Amanda working together and pretending not to? It seems Cirie was out of the loop since she voted Amanda.

Parvati wasn't pretending to not be on Amanda's side, she told everyone she would not vote against Amanda.

Ok, I will be the dissenting opinion on this one. I really wanted to see Amanda go. Followed closely by Parvati, and Natalie. I was very sad to see James leave. I kinda hoped he'd have a chance at winning this one. I don't think Alexis deserved to go.

Parvati wasn't pretending to not be on Amanda's side, she told everyone she would not vote against Amanda.

Ah, I missed that, I was cleaning up from dinner. It still begs the question of whether she and Amanda purposely got rid of Alexis and guided the others to vote Amanda knowing Amanda had the idol.

Ah, I missed that, I was cleaning up from dinner. It still begs the question of whether she and Amanda purposely got rid of Alexis and guided the others to vote Amanda knowing Amanda had the idol.

Oh yes definately that was their plan. :001_smile:

Dh and I can't stand Natalie! She's EVIL!!!

We are loving this season. Definitely worth watching! hehehe:)