Menu

Nature videos without evolution

I am looking for Nature Videos without evolution. It would be awesome if Planet Earth was narrated by someone who gave the information that is provable and not all the conjecture. This is not a debate so please don't make it one. The videos do not need to include anything about God they just need to be evolution free. Thanks

I just did a netflix search for creation and came up with these:

I had some years ago when the dc were younger. I think Moody did them??

http://movies.netflix.com/Movie/Wonders_of_God_s_Creation_Disc_1/70038278?trkid=496624

Wonders of God's Creation series. So... can you tell us what they are like?

http://movies.netflix.com/Movie/The_Creation_Series_Vol._1_The_Age_of_the_Earth/70039013?trkid=496624 Here is a series from Kent H*vind. (I edited his name because a lot of people actually search for his name and then start posting hateful things.)

Edited by Lovedtodeath

I am looking for Nature Videos without evolution. It would be awesome if Planet Earth was narrated by someone who gave the information that is provable and not all the conjecture. This is not a debate so please don't make it one. The videos do not need to include anything about God they just need to be evolution free. Thanks

We have the Planet Earth vids narrated by Sigourney Weaver which I think were more acceptable than the current ones, just my opinion. They are strong in scientific terms and very little about evolution.

The Moody vids mention a Bible scripture once or twice per subject.

Incredible Creatures That Defy Evolution I and II.

Life's Story I and II

Any of the Moody Science Classics videos

If creationist viewpoint is not offensive, there is always Answer's in Genesis videos. Dd's favorite is The Best Evidence.

I second all of these!

I just did a netflix search for creation and came up with these:

http://movies.netflix.com/Movie/Wonders_of_God_s_Creation_Disc_1/70038278?trkid=496624

Wonders of God's Creation series. So... can you tell us what they are like?

http://movies.netflix.com/Movie/The_Creation_Series_Vol._1_The_Age_of_the_Earth/70039013?trkid=496624 Here is a series from Kent H*vind. (I edited his name because a lot of people actually search for his name and then start posting hateful things.)

I think we liked them..... it has been YEARS, my kids are high school/college aged now! The title sounds right, but the links don't work since I don't have a Netflix account.

I think we liked them..... it has been YEARS, my kids are high school/college aged now! The title sounds right, but the links don't work since I don't have a Netflix account.
Oh, thanks. I would like DVDs that are as mentioned... devoid of evolution but not necessarily all about disproving it either (I didn't really like that focus of the Incredible Creatures series... you can see samples of this on Youtube.)

Well the other link was called "The Creation Series" in case anyone who can't work the links wanted to know.

In addition to the alread excellent suggested DVDs:

Exploration Films has a set of 6 Explore the Wildlife Kingdom which remind me of National Geographic but from a creationist perspective, not pushing, but thoughtful. I don't know how we found these but I bought the set for a/b $90 at least a year ago. We watch them over and over.

I second (or third or fourth?) the Creatures that Defy series. There are 3 in the series and they're all great.

Lisa, thank you for mentioning the Exploration Films series. I went to their website and will be getting that series in addition to the Life Story series. Yay! Thanks again!