Menu

Feeling like a giant failure...

I just can't seem to get my groove. I feel overwhelmed and am sinking. :(

I can't seem to juggle it all!

I guess I just need a hug. Can't find the words to explain what is on my heart right now.

Here ya go! :grouphug:

And I know just what you mean. Sometimes I have to make a list to just get the smallest things accomplished!

:grouphug: I see in your siggy line that you are expecting #7 very soon. Take it easy on yourself. :grouphug:

I am. lol That could be a bit of the problem. :)

I just can't seem to get the kids on board with my plans. Not even the 18 year old.

I don't know how to motivate them. They think we do so much and we do NOTHING! Maybe 2 subjects a day! So frustrating.

I just can't seem to get my groove. I feel overwhelmed and am sinking. :(

I can't seem to juggle it all!

I guess I just need a hug. Can't find the words to explain what is on my heart right now.

:grouphug: Hang in there! I, too, see that you are expecting your 7th child soon - no wonder you are overwhelmed! One day at a time. One hour, one minute at a time. Soon your precious baby will be here, and you can start readjusting to a new reality, a new routine, and be rejuvenated.

I just can't seem to get a break! :(

Today is my only Sat off until baby comes. I will be working Sat. almost immediately after that til Feb 19.

So hubby decides to go to an overnight get together with guys from highschool. I am left with no car, 5 children (one not home), and 38 weeks preggo. I can not even follow his line of thinking.

I just can't seem to get a break! :(

Today is my only Sat off until baby comes. I will be working Sat. almost immediately after that til Feb 19.

So hubby decides to go to an overnight get together with guys from highschool. I am left with no car, 5 children (one not home), and 38 weeks preggo. I can not even follow his line of thinking.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:I am guessing that the 18 yr old is out. Put them all to bed early and take a nice bubble bath and then watch some tv or read a book. Do NOT clean anything, just relax! I say start school again after the new baby gets here. :D

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:I am guessing that the 18 yr old is out. Put them all to bed early and take a nice bubble bath and then watch some tv or read a book. Do NOT clean anything, just relax! I say start school again after the new baby gets here. :D

Right now the 11 yr old is with biodad and 18 yr old is out ice skating. :)

So I have the dd9, ds6, dd4, and dd20months. We made muffins and I have them in the bedroom watching a movie so I could have 5 mins of time on computer. :)

Ds18 will be home at some point, so that helps. I guess I am mostly just super hurt by dh right now. I will get over it....eventually.

:grouphug: I see in your siggy line that you are expecting #7 very soon. Take it easy on yourself. :grouphug:

:iagree:The other, maybe you are already doing this, get your older dc to help a bit more. I have been doing this the last wk and even with just 2 it has helped tons. It is good for them.;)

Sending you another hug! :grouphug:

I think you should use dh's night out as motivation to ask him to let you get out for a night too. Maybe you could have dinner out (or even just a cup of tea) with a good friend? A few hours out of the house for yourself would be well deserved! Maybe he can spring for a nice massage for you! I had a couple during each pregnancy and they are so nice!

Hang in there!

Sending you another hug! :grouphug:

I think you should use dh's night out as motivation to ask him to let you get out for a night too. Maybe you could have dinner out (or even just a cup of tea) with a good friend? A few hours out of the house for yourself would be well deserved! Maybe he can spring for a nice massage for you! I had a couple during each pregnancy and they are so nice!

Hang in there!

We actually made a deal that for each time he goes out, he babysits for me. So far I am 1-4 :(

Admittedly, I tend to prefer to be with my dh and kids, but still.

My older ones are helping out except when it comes to school. Then they seem to band together to...well.....do nothing. :) I am trying to figure out how to make them more accountable/responsible without pulling my hair out.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: and take it easy until after the baby. Your kids are still so young.

How about just curling up on the bed or couch and doing lots of read alouds and coloring activity pages that coincide (sort of notebooking but without the writing and hassle).

We/they also play cards, board games, puzzles, easy crafts they can do themselves. They also take care of breakfast and lunch. I do supervise, but many times I am not there during the prep time and clean up. They vacuum, dust, sweep, do dishes, sort and fold laundry...Hmmm, this seems like I sit around eating chocolate all day :glare:

My goal is the 3 Rs as many days a week as possible, two hours with 4 littles. But I don't have any toddlers or babies anymore.

Okay, more :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: and take it easy until after the baby. Your kids are still so young.

How about just curling up on the bed or couch and doing lots of read alouds and coloring activity pages that coincide (sort of notebooking but without the writing and hassle).

We/they also play cards, board games, puzzles, easy crafts they can do themselves. They also take care of breakfast and lunch. I do supervise, but many times I am not there during the prep time and clean up. They vacuum, dust, sweep, do dishes, sort and fold laundry...Hmmm, this seems like I sit around eating chocolate all day :glare:

My goal is the 3 Rs as many days a week as possible, two hours with 4 littles. But I don't have any toddlers or babies anymore.

Okay, more :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Thank you for that.

I need to get my 18yr old independent. Right now he is not. :( He is adopted and seems to need my help with every single assignment. Same with ds11.

Maybe I just need to rethink how I am doing all of this.