Menu

After about 8 years with no bangs, I now have...

Weeeeeeelllllll, about the picture.

Haven't showered yet today. So maybe later.

If I can take one I like. ;)

I want to see a picture! I would suggest *not* trying to do it with your webcam though, lol! No matter where I look, the picture always ends up looking like I'm staring off into the distance. :D

I am reading How Not to Look Old. Cutting some bangs (side swept, not straight and blunt) is supposed to knock off 5 years!

Me, too. (Glad my recent thread inspired some people. ;)) Bangs is one of the biggies. I have the long side-swept ones, and when I don't push them back, I have to say they do actually make me look younger. :001_smile:

I'd like to see a picture, too, unsinkable.

Me, too. (Glad my recent thread inspired some people. ;)) Bangs is one of the biggies. I have the long side-swept ones, and when I don't push them back, I have to say they do actually make me look younger. :001_smile:

I'd like to see a picture, too, unsinkable.

Yes, Mejane, your thread is where I heard the title and requested it from the library! I was tickled to see that Krupp does indeed have a chapter on foundations (I mean the clothing, not makeup). I added poor foundations to the list on your thread about what I think makes women look old.

Yes, Mejane, your thread is where I heard the title and requested it from the library!

I think it's definitely worth a read if not a purchase (I got mine from the library as well.) I also tried her suggestion of wearing a lighter pink lipstick (usually wear darker bronze-y colors), and darn if it didn't work as well. :001_smile:

(Sorry for the highjack, unsinkable!)

I think it's definitely worth a read if not a purchase (I got mine from the library as well.) I also tried her suggestion of wearing a lighter pink lipstick (usually wear darker bronze-y colors), and darn if it didn't work as well. :001_smile:

(Sorry for the highjack, unsinkable!)

Yes!!!! I haven't worn true pink lipstick since the '80's and bought two last week. LOVE! THEM! DD13 also loves the way they look on me.... a monumental sign!

I also ran out of contacts and decided to wear my black square framed Y&H eyeware (formerly called my "huffy glasses"!) instead of my rimless progressives, along with that pink lipstick and side-swept bangs (see, I didn't side track this thread that much, did I???) I got some compliments! And I felt....well, Y&H!

That said, I will still *never* fall into that high maintenance category. No time and money for that. But a new lipstick? I can afford that!

carry on w/o me, ladies.

I have a headache from a low-pressure front and I feel like YUCK.

I'll try to catch up tomorrow.

:grouphug:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

BTDT. I'm so sorry. Hope you feel better soon.

(I have nothing to add about bangs - have had them for decades and won't get rid of them. Very broad forehead.)