Menu

Moment of crazy?

Have you ever felt like running in a circle and screaming aaahhhhh? That is the mood I'm in today.

:willy_nilly:

That is all. Thank you.

Yes.

(and, I know it sounds totally stupid, but there are two full moons of the year where I'm like this for 3 days straight. I'm not kidding. I've been around long enough to make the connection. It's cracked. :leaving:) eta - oh, wait. I should probably put this in the "confessions" thread.

Yup. I would do it now, but movement hurts.

And Wolf is planning on going skating just in time to let me do the bedtime routine w/the Littles alone :glare: I said yes to him going, not realizing that he was planning on leaving before bedtime. *sigh*

This should probably go in confessions too. I've been sick and taking probably too much medication. I went to bed early the other night and had a nice conversation with myself. Not a parent-teacher conference, just a conversation. :001_huh: I think my brain needed to reset, defrag, or something like that.

Guest RecumbentHeart

I got a little tear from almost laughing out loud. That's quite something for this time of night at this stage of this kind of week. :tongue_smilie: