Menu

HSLDA or Homeschool Legal Advantage?

I've never hear of Homeschool Legal Advantage.

Did you like it?

It is cheaper then HSLDA and it is a legal group for Christians-not just homeschoolers. The benefits are along the lines of HSLDA- they are just not as well known.

Hubby and I want the protection just in case something legal happened.

I like HSLDA. Not only does it help me if there is a problem, but they do lots of work to ensure the rights of parents to homeschool, both in the US and abroad. I want my children to have the choice of how to educate their children just as I do. Too many don't understand that homeschooling works and are trying to do away with it.

And I hope you never do. :-) That's what many of HSLDA's members thought. Imagine their surprise...

Imagine the surprise of dues-paying members when hslda declined to represent them in court (lots of mad people on the Internet in this regard).

As an aside, many people disagree with the bits of hslda's political agenda that have nothing to do with homeschooling. Plenty of prior threads about this.

Imagine the surprise of dues-paying members when hslda declined to represent them in court (lots of mad people on the Internet in this regard).

As an aside, many people disagree with the bits of hslda's political agenda that have nothing to do with homeschooling. Plenty of prior threads about this.

:iagree::iagree:

I wouldn't give HSLDA a penny of my money for these reasons. I don't like their agenda, bully tactics, secret deals, and mishandling of situations in very free states.