Menu

Purse or Lunch bag?

MMMM... I kinda think it looks a bit lunch baggy. It is cute :) I took a look at their others... Do the rest have the Sherpani "labels" on the side? It's exciting that they were 30%... where did you find that sale?? :)

There's a resort town north of us that we went to for our anniversary and we did some shopping in their little stores downtown.

I was really excited when I found Sherpani bags 30% off. I picked one out that I liked and then as I was taking the tags off I saw that it is labled "Lunch Tote." :001_huh:

Soooooooo, does this look like a purse or lunch bag to you?

I'd hate to be out and get asked, "Got lunch?" Ya know. So embarassing for this unfashionable mom.

Hmmmm, so what you're all saying is the polite people of the world will be wondering why I'm carrying around my lunch. And the bolder folks might actually speak up and ask the question.

I'd better get a purse.

I was really excited when I found Sherpani bags 30% off. I picked one out that I liked and then as I was taking the tags off I saw that it is labled "Lunch Tote." :001_huh:

Soooooooo, does this look like a purse or lunch bag to you?

I'd hate to be out and get asked, "Got lunch?" Ya know. So embarassing for this unfashionable mom.

It's not at all what I picture when I hear "lunch bag." I think it looks like a tote or purse.