Menu

Is there a list somewhere of posters in order of how many posts they have?

:lol: I'm on page one, but the people up top have more than double my post count... I'd have to post ten thousand more to make it up there :D

and I don't have half the useful stuff to say that they do (love you Carmen and Jean).

Have you looked at what I actually say? Stuff like what is in these two sentences. Really deep!:D

Have you looked at what I actually say? Stuff like what is in these two sentences. Really deep!:D

Ah, but you always respond with such pinache, even those silly posts like mine :p

And your update on Impish was a wonderful addition to your post count...

It makes me wonder if I've made every post count :blink: I'm afraid not :lol:

:lol: I'm on page one, but the people up top have more than double my post count... I'd have to post ten thousand more to make it up there :D

and I don't have half the useful stuff to say that they do (love you Carmen and Jean).

Yep, I have 7150 and there is at least one person (who shall remain nameless ;)) who has double my count and a few others who still have thousands more than me and it seems like I am here all the time and I post a lot.