Menu

I need Netflix suggestions for a romantic suspense movie (PG-13, no R). Got anything?

You've Got Mail

Sleepless in Seattle

The Bourne Identity would be more political thriller/action in my opinion. The above two are definitely romance but very suitable for dc.

Blessings,

Lisa

...I'm hoping to find something that will appeal more to the guys. I'm looking for a thriller--action & suspense (for the guys), but with a romantic subplot (for us girls). Does that sound like The Bourne Identity?

...I'm hoping to find something that will appeal more to the guys. I'm looking for a thriller--action & suspense (for the guys), but with a romantic subplot (for us girls). Does that sound like The Bourne Identity?

I think there is something of a romantic subplot, but it was cut quite a bit from what was in the book, iirc.

Mr. & Mrs. Smith comes to mind - about a married couple, both assassins, neither of whom ever told their spouse their real job. Of course the truth comes out ;), and I think it has a good mix of action and romance, very entertaining.

Yes. They're really good!

Is The Italian Job (with Mark Wahlberg & Charlize Theron) on Netflix? It's good too.

I haven't seen the Bourne movies so I can't say but we highly recommend Laura.

A woman is murdered. The rest . . . well, that would be a spoiler.

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Laura/60010582?strackid=77f683e7717a25fe_0_srl&strkid=756821276_0_0&trkid=438381#height1765

On the "This Movie is" line it says, "Romantic, Suspenseful."

Definately a classic, though, so maybe your guys aren't into that.

Edited by MomOfOneFunOne

I don't remember any romance in the Bourne movies. It was more along the lines of a brief fling with a woman who helps him out, IIRC.

The Bounty Hunter is really funny, has romance and action. (Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler). DH enjoyed it and he's not usually into romances.

The Proposal is funny and romantic. No real action but dh liked that one too. (Sandra Bullock - nominated for Golden Globe and Ryan Reynolds)

If you like Sci-Fi - Starman is romantic with action.

I can think of a few rated R - Proof of Life, Vision Quest (1980's rated R - has sports and romance) - that are more R for action/violence than sex.

What was the one with Harrison Ford and Anne Heche? That was a decent action adventure. People made such a big deal at the time over the age difference.

Edited by dottieanna29