Menu

Prayers please-medical issue

I am scheduled to have an endometrial biopsy on Friday. I am on long term warfarin and had to stop it and did already for Friday. THis is a biopsy that should have happened months ago but I wasn't okay to temporarily stop the warfarin until this week. The doctor wants to rule out pre-cancerous changes since my ultrasound showed unusual thickness. I thought, as best as I could guess, that I would be done not having my period then. Well it has been very late again (as it has been all over the place, sometimes very late, once skipped, sometimes way too early) since I am 47. My prayers are that it doesn't come until after the procedure since I really want to get this over. If I have to reschedule, that's just another week when I am more likely to be getting a clot and that scares me. I have been found to have a factor in my blood that gives me ten times the normal person's risk for blood clots and of course, the non-healed fracture doesn't help with the risk at all. So, while quite unusual, prayers are requested that my period doesn't come until Friday night or Saturday.

:grouphug: and praying for you. I know exactly what you mean. I prayed I didn't have mine, since they seem to be so close together now.(about 25 days with about of week of spotting prior). I had an endo biopsy done last month. It was a piece of cake really. Praying all goes well for you and your results are good.