Menu

What is in your halloween bowl or what are candy are you getting 1/2 off Nov. 1?

Snickers, Reeces, Skittles, Baby Ruth, Almond Joy, Crunch Bars for candy.

6 kinds of Frito Lay chips

I will pick up a small bit of non Halloween theme trinkets. ie Bandz, cute hair ties, sparkely pencils etc. Something that can be used/worn after the holiday.

We let kids pick what they want from the bowl. IF it is raining and we expect fewer TorTers then they can have a couple things.

The excess candy will go to dh's work next week.

The chips will get eaten

The prizes will get donated to Awanas for prizes or to add to the shoe box Christmas program (I can't remember the name right now).

A big bag of mixed chocolates from costco, a bag of Willy wonka type sugary stuff, also from costco, a bin of small packs of pretzels, stickers, and pencils.

My preschool students are getting homemade playdough inside plastic pumpkins (like Easter eggs).

Since DD's birthday is next month, any leftovers on the candy side will go in her treat bags, or to work with DH. Stickers andpencils will get put away for next year (and I will be stocking up on non-candy stuff on Nov 1).

DD has her eye on some of the halloween toys in the seasonal aisle at target. I have her trained well ;).

I have:

Junior Mints

Caramel Apple Pops

Dots

Candy Corn

Mini Tootsie Pops

4 mixed bags of mini chocolate bars

Resse's cups

a bag of mixed gummies (Swedish Fish, etc)

fun sized bags of m-n-ms

Teddy Grahams

Mini Oreos

milk dud and whoppers

pencils

vampire teeth

eyeball rings

bat rings

spider rings

Dh & ds usually go pick out the candy, so I'm sure we'll have chocolate stuff. They'll go Saturday to get it. (If we got it sooner, they would eat it all before Halloween; they're the chocoholics!) We also get something like Skittles for kids who have nut allergies.