Menu

I finally posted pictures of our schoolroom!

Jennefer@SSA

I know these threads usually go around in the summer when everyone is getting their new schoolrooms ready. I wanted to get pictures on my blog then. I really did. But it just happened a few weeks ago. I thought I would still share here because I love seeing others' rooms and it seems like I always pick up some new idea - big or small. I hope someone gets an idea or two. We have enjoyed the new color and the new shelves so much. Everything having a place (instead of huge stacks of books on the floor) has made such a difference clearing the clutter in my brain, too!!!

Our 2010 Schoolroom

I'm glad you posted that because I was wanting to make your preschool/k board and forgot all about it! Now I have a board in waiting and it's just the thing I need to get us going on stuff like calendar time without wasting valuable wall space!

Oh, lovely room too!!

Thanks for your great ideas!!!!!

Looks absolutely amazing. Where do the boys and you sit?

Would you mind sharing what Spanish games and resources you have and use? i am thinking around second grade level. Thank you.

I work with one boy at a time at the small desk under the maps. If another child is working in the room at the same time, he uses a lap desk. I have yet to work with more than 2 at a time. My Aspie has ADHD as well and the distraction of others in the room is still really hard for him.

For Spanish resources check out these 2 blog posts.

Hth!

I'm glad you posted that because I was wanting to make your preschool/k board and forgot all about it! Now I have a board in waiting and it's just the thing I need to get us going on stuff like calendar time without wasting valuable wall space!

Oh, lovely room too!!

Thanks for your great ideas!!!!!

I would love to see pictures of your board when you finish. It's always fun to see other's translations of ideas I post. Most of them end up MUCH better than mine!!! ;)