Menu

Wedding date set

woah! That will teach me for no longer checking the General Board on a regular basis!!!

SCarlett is getting married? To a man she met 9 weeks ago? Woah!!! What's the story here???

I BEG your pardon! Sunday will be 12 weeks. :lol:

Yeah, it is soon....we are good though. Thanks. to you all.

I BEG your pardon! Sunday will be 12 weeks. :lol:

Yeah, it is soon....we are good though. Thanks. to you all.

Hey, you're an adult, and it's not your first marriage. Yes, it is soon, but I've seen people *know* beyond a doubt that they were meant for each other, and they were!

Now, were you 17 I would be hesitant, but you're an experienced lady, you know what you want and what to expect ;-)

Congratulations!

Hey, you're an adult, and it's not your first marriage. Yes, it is soon, but I've seen people *know* beyond a doubt that they were meant for each other, and they were!

Now, were you 17 I would be hesitant, but you're an experienced lady, you know what you want and what to expect ;-)

Congratulations!

Thanks Cleo. We do not believe in predestination, but we do believe we were nudged together as two people who would be great together.

welcome back!

hope the honeymoon was everything you wanted!

It was great. 4 days in a secluded cabin. We only ate out one time....and we were annoyed because we were across a table from each other that was too big to allow for private conversation....well annoyed is probably the wrong word...we were amused...we kept looking at each other and smiling.

We both agreed that we can't imagine a more perfect honeymoon. Weather was gorgeous....leaves beautiful.....cabin very nice with a HUGE Jacuzzi...nice fireplace. Just very nice.