Menu

Oil of Oregano???

I'd never heard of this until I started doing research, last night, because ds was sick.

What exactly do you use it for? I know some say use it as soon as you feel illness coming on, but I've also seen that some reviewers use it topically for things.

Which brand is good, and if you use it for multiple things, what is the least expensive one-yet still effective-out there?

I'm putting in a Vitacost order.

Thanks!

it's excellent at fighting off upper respiratory infections. If taken at the FIRST sign of a cold, it can ward the illness off.

I bought this last year because of H1N1. My dh is usually on inhalers and heavy duty meds every winter after getting a cold, which then turns into bronchitis or pneumonia, and then sparks off a sort of sickness induced asthma. Last year is the first time in YEARS that he didn't have to be treated for anything, and I swear it was because of the oil or oregano.

Taken in gel cap form is better as it really burns going down.

I take it in gel caps, plus elderberry in gel caps. Didn't get sick at all last flu/cold season. Can't take it straight though! :eek:

We're on it right now because we have a Disney trip coming. The brand I use is Gaia. I think Oregomax is way overpriced.

I take it in gel caps, plus elderberry in gel caps. Didn't get sick at all last flu/cold season. Can't take it straight though! :eek:

We're on it right now because we have a Disney trip coming. The brand I use is Gaia. I think Oregomax is way overpriced.

If you dont take it straight what do you take it w/.