Menu

Can I have my lobotomy now?

Oh, cool, I love the idea of having milk delivered in glass bottles. It's so nostalgic.

Everyone here loves it - I LOVe it for a very practical reason......if I don't have to run out for a gallon of milk during the week, or send dh out for a gallon of milk, I probably save close to $100. b/c neither one of us ever walks out of the store with JUST a gallon of milk.

The kids (and they have been drinking milk from glass bottles for 4 years now) probably do taste the difference and they will not drink milk from plastic containers.

I know that Whole Foods now carries milk in glass bottles.

Hey, I'm even one of them. The people with cable, that is (dh likes having it). Nice is up for debate. ;)

I just wanted to point out that with the MLB post-season having started, DH is SO bummed that we don't have tv -- I am a huge baseball fan as well..........I wish we could cave and get tv for just the next month.

I have cable envy. I wish we would cave as well. I have fantasies of cable and one of those fancy-schmancy flat TVs that can go above the fireplace. :D I just can't make the leap. We don't even have a TV on the main floor of our home. I can't even remember the last time my dh watched TV. (Ok, sometimes I say, "Hey, watch Hulu on this tiny laptop with me". He's the guy with the LL Bean crank radio listening to baseball games as he works outside. He's cute. I think I will keep him.

I just wanted to point out that with the MLB post-season having started, DH is SO bummed that we don't have tv -- I am a huge baseball fan as well..........I wish we could cave and get tv for just the next month.
Edited by LibraryLover