Menu

Can anyone share sources online for free copywork to print out?

HappyGrace

I've been making up my own to go with ds7's lit, and it's getting to be too much along with all my other weekly prepwork. I want him to keep doing copywork, but I'd like something already done, and free! Thanks!

Look on CurrClick! I just ordered 50cent human anatomy copywork to go along with our science.

Not sure how active it is but Ambleside online has a copywork yahoo group as well......

Oh, Macrina! I LOVE your blog! I am doing SOTW 1 this yr and am using your lapbook with ds7, and the copywork too (for one day per week). I'm glad I get the chance to personally thank you for doing such a great job on those and making them available!!!! THANK YOU! :)

You're so welcome!!

I am confused as to where the copywork is on your blog. Do you a more specific link?

I appreciate your help:)

I have a post for each chapter of SOTW. You can use the tag "Ancient Civilizations" for volume one or "Middle Ages" for volume two. In each chapter's post there is a link for the copy work. HTH! The posts will say "SOTW Chapter XX"