Menu

I was well, I was recovering, I had hope.

I had finished with Buffy and thought I could get on with my life. No more neglected children/husband/horses/housework.

But nooooooooooo. You people had to tell me that Angel was okay to watch. So I did. I was weak.

Only one episode and it cracked me up. Cordelia did it. Good old Cordy. She saved it by telling that bad guy "Oh, you don't who he is...........you're gonna get your @$$ kicked!"

I busted a gut. Thanks a lot people. Dang, how many seasons?

6 seasons IIRC.

LOVE Cordy but Loren is the best, next to Blondie Bear of course :D

5 seasons.

Also, if you enjoy the series, there's a comic book that continues the stories for both Buffy and Angel!

Oooh, and you haven't even gotten to Firefly yet. Different 'Verse, same awesomeness.

I had finished with Buffy and thought I could get on with my life. No more neglected children/husband/horses/housework.

But nooooooooooo. You people had to tell me that Angel was okay to watch. So I did. I was weak.

Only one episode and it cracked me up. Cordelia did it. Good old Cordy. She saved it by telling that bad guy "Oh, you don't who he is...........you're gonna get your @$$ kicked!"

I busted a gut. Thanks a lot people. Dang, how many seasons?

Me, too! I'm about halfway through season 4 of Buffy and last night watched the first couple of episodes of Angel. Totally hooked. I never used to watch TV. . .

I was not a big fan of Buffy (ducking flying objects being hurled at me) but I *loved* Angel! James Bond did too. David Borenaz is his man crush (don't tell him I told you!). We started watching Bones because of DB and now we're hooked on that too.

:iagree:

I totally could have written this, except for the man-crush thing. It's me, not my hubby, who has the crush. :lol:

And I'm so pumped for BONES to start up again!

And he, though younger than I, went to my high school. He was so incredibly talented.

Loosing him was awful, so young. sigh

Angel is just as good as BTVS, even better in some ways.

Joss Whedon rules.

So a few more months of cold cereal dinners, never hurt anyone.:lol:

Yeah, Lorne. That what I meant. Actually, that's what I thought I said so I was confused by your response. Once I went back and read the previous posts, I realized that we misspelled it.

ETA: Oh my goodness, I had no idea that he had died. That's terrible. I am so sad to hear this. That is two young deaths on that show as the character that played Doyle also died.

Edited by KidsHappen