Menu

Prayer request-I'm having a bronchosocopy done today at 1:00pm. (EST)

Hi Everyone,

I will be having a bronoscopy done today at 1:00pm. (EST). I am NOT looking forward to it at all, but I know they have to do it to get tissue to evaluate. Please pray that the medicine they use knocks me out enough that I don't feel the tube in my nose and throat and that there won't be any complications. I still remember when I had the emergency c-section with Andrew 13 years ago and they had a tube down my throat.

Thanks again for your faithful prayer, support, and love!

Love,

Molly

Hello Everyone,

Mom just wanted everyone to know that she survived the bronchocopy. She doesn't want to have another one for a long time. It took a long time because they couldn't find a vein for the IV. She got there at 1:00 and left at 5:00. She could feel it in her nostril the whole time and now the other side is sore and it hurts to talk. The doctor did not find anything significant other than what we knew was there so that's a praise in itself.

Thank you so much for your prayers today. Please pray that Mom will sleep tonight. :) The PET scan is schedule for this Wednesday at 7:30. Prayers are appreciated in this area as well.

Thanks for lifting our family up to the throne...

Love,

Katie (her oldest daughter)