Menu

Forum game - who wants to play?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you back up your computer?

It's so automatic that I do it from virtual memory. First I start up the computer with the control key,

click on highlights, scan the landscape and pay attention to any alerts, put the computer drive into reverse,

check windows again and then use the zoom box and surge suppressor as needed to avoid a crash ... the usual.

Sooo...now what do I do with the soup bone?

My answer depends on whether it's coming right out of the soup, or whether Rover has already buried it in the backyard ...

Edited by Teachin'Mine

How do you back up your computer?

It's so automatic that I do it from virtual memory. First I start up the computer with the control key' date='

click on highlights, scan the landscape and pay attention to any alerts, put the computer drive into reverse,

check windows again and then use the zoom box and surge suppressor as needed to avoid a crash ... the usual.

[/quote']

:lol::lol: Genius!

And sniffing glue! I so excited that you *got* it! :D

This is such a funny thread!

"Excuse me stewardess. I speak Jive." hehehehehe I think it's evident where I spent the bulk of my time in my earlier years. :blushing:

I'm fluent in Monty Python and Princess Bride too! Can't say it was all time ill spent! Know what I mean, know what I mean knudge, knudge. ;) :D hehe

Edited by Ibbygirl

"Excuse me stewardess. I speak Jive." hehehehehe I think it's evident where I spent the bulk of my time in my earlier years. :blushing:

I'm fluent in Monty Python and Princess Bride too! Can't say it was all time ill spent! Know what I mean, know what I mean knudge, knudge. ;) :D hehe

I'm sorry...you lost me w/MP and PB! Dh and I do Airplane quotes all the time, though. The stewardess part was so funny thanks to Barbara's former tv role.

I'm sorry...you lost me w/MP and PB! Dh and I do Airplane quotes all the time, though. The stewardess part was so funny thanks to Barbara's former tv role.

Airplane was a funny movie! Mrs. Cleaver speaking Jive. How awesome is that?? lol

I highly recommend Princess Bride and Monty Python's Holy Grail too. I think you'd love it! :)

Dog Licking- Help me make it stop!

My advice... when the dog comes near you, instead of licking it, just scratch it behind the ears gently or give him a nice rub on his belly. If the temptation to lick the dog is too much for you though, I suggest just avoiding dogs altogether. You don't want anyone to think you're a weirdo doglicker kwim?

Dog Licking- Help me make it stop!

My advice... when the dog comes near you, instead of licking it, just scratch it behind the ears gently or give him a nice rub on his belly. If the temptation to lick the dog is too much for you though, I suggest just avoiding dogs altogether. You don't want anyone to think you're a weirdo doglicker kwim?

O.k. That is just TOO MUCH! :lol: