Menu

Forum game - who wants to play?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh yeah! She's back ladies and gentleman! Woo Hoo! :party: :hurray: :thumbup: :cheers2:

You are so funny!

I am waiting for the LAST flipping load of towels to dry and I am sleeping on the sofa near dd12's room in case she dares to get sick again during the night.:glare:

Doing this is good - it is keeping me awake.

The husband project?

It's tempting to try to fix our husbands I know, but I'm telling you it just doesn't work. They like being broken. :glare:

:smilielol5:

Okay...who's with me...

Off the top of my head, I would say anyone who isn't against you.

shrug.gif

:thumbup:

Homecoming mums - do you know what I am talking about?

Is this like your MIL wanting to move in with you?

You are so funny!

I am waiting for the LAST flipping load of towels to dry and I am sleeping on the sofa near dd12's room in case she dares to get sick again during the night.:glare:

Doing this is good - it is keeping me awake.

Just give her a bucket and a damp towel and come hang out with us! She'll be fine! hehehe :D

:lol::lol::lol:

Well, i don't know about you, but no one would want to be on the CUSP of what I was on earlier.

hehehe Cusp is such a great word and it's not used often enough. I think we should make an effort to put it into all of our posts what do you say Mariann?? Kinda like a different forum game. See how many ways we can fit cusp into a post! hehehehe :D We can keep a tally and mark off every time we use it! :)

Edited by Ibbygirl