Menu

Cyndi!! 1/10th of my bum is all your fault!

I'd never had nutella until you.

I'd never had a nutella bacon sandwich until you.

And as I munch this curious concoction, I look at the back of the nutella jar and see 200 calories per 2 tablespoons, 100 of them fat!:svengo:

Thank you.

Figure I better say that before my heart seizes.:D

Guest Alte Veste Academy

How to sleep at night...

The fat is from the hazelnuts. That's the good stuff! I mean peanut butter is healthy. Isn't Nutella just hazelnut butter with a little cocoa added in?

I'm just saying...

Don't read the rest of the ingredients. You will be OK. Might want to reconsider the bacon though (unless, of course, it is nitrate-free, in which case that is just some perfectly healthy, natural pig product--ENJOY!). :tongue_smilie:

:leaving:

How to sleep at night...

The fat is from the hazelnuts. That's the good stuff! I mean peanut butter is healthy. Isn't Nutella just hazelnut butter with a little cocoa added in?

I'm just saying...

Don't read the rest of the ingredients. You will be OK. Might want to reconsider the bacon though (unless, of course, it is nitrate-free, in which case that is just some perfectly healthy, natural pig product--ENJOY!). :tongue_smilie:

:leaving:

I was about to say the same kind of thing. Hazelnuts are much, much better for you than peanuts, which, apparently are not good for you at all.

To me, Nutella is the best processed food out there. If I'm going to treat myself, that's the first thing I reach for. No HFCS or other rubbish either. :D

Have not tried the bacon recipe yet. But can't wait! :) Sounds so, so, good.

I was watching a recent cooking show, and the store keeper was making all sorts of cupcakes. The one most unusual was a chocolate cupcake with frosting and bacon on the top. I was thinking...:ack2:...but now I wonder if it was amazing! Thanks, I forgot to add Nutella to my grocery list! And bacon.

I come from Nutella Country but I have never tried it with bacon and I will not even go there. I know better!

Oh, but Liz.....YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

Dear Liz,

Hi! I love you and I miss you and my dear friend Bacon would like to come over and play with you.....and me.....in a sandwhich together. I don't like to invite myself, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me come over and love on you! Let us all play together!

Love,

Nutella

Oh, but Liz.....YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

Dear Liz,

Hi! I love you and I miss you and my dear friend Bacon would like to come over and play with you.....and me.....in a sandwhich together. I don't like to invite myself, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me come over and love on you! Let us all play together!

Love,

Nutella

Oh my. That read very naughty and decadent!:blush::smilielol5:

I would never in a million years have thought to buy nutella, much less combine it with bacon until your thread.