Menu

Going to dr at 11:30 Tues am to see dr for MRI results

on my arm and hopefully figure out what she'll do to fix it. Pray for traveling mercies and that I will have PEACE, be strong and courageous as I rest in Him. I'll update as soon as I can.

Love,

Molly

UPDATE - It was an interesting day today. The dr could not see what she needed to see on the MRI because it was an open MRI and the images aren't as clear. She had the staff re-do the xrays as well. She saw what she was looking for on the xrays and was pleased. She will consult with my oncologist tomorrow, hopefully, to discuss what she can do w/ me. She can't tell if there is active disease in that area from the MRI. She told me to take the sling off around the house and try to use my arm. She wants me to do physical therapy so the arm doesn't freeze up. I'm suppose to wear it in public and I can't drive until further notice. :-( That is hard, but I do have Katie to help me. It is fractured, possibly two places, but you can't do a cast there. She is considering surgery but she has to talk to my oncologist.

So, we have some answers and still some questions, but we're moving forward. Please pray for the drs to have wisdom in how to treat me. I apologize for the random thoughts tonight, but I am really tired. I hope this makes sense. I know some of you are looking for an update tonight. Pray for increased faith and endurance to run the race before us.

I'm thankful for each of your prayers and to be able to call you friend!

Living with hope,

Molly

Edited by MJN

Molly,

I'm glad they are getting things moving along. It always seems like it takes forever for it all to get worked out. I'm praying for your stamina and that good conclusions will come forth soon.

A big hug to you and your driver!

Starr