Menu

You filing people are EVIL, I tell you, EVIL!

1bassoon

So - look what you've all done to me!!!

I read the. Thread. Really.

So tonight I"m in Big Lots (do you know that store? Like an Odd Lots or something similar. . . . . .) and I see. . . .

The. Tote.

Yup, the sterilite tote that can be used for files.

For $4.00. A dollar cheaper than I saw at Wal-Mart.

Plus I have a 20% off coupon.

Bwahahahahahahah! Let the filing BEGIN!!! :D

I don't have any comments on the filing system, but I just wanted to say, (as a fellow bassoonist,) that I LOVE your avatar! :D

Thanks! We should have a WTM orchestra. . . . . I got to play Appalachian Spring - the "Simple Gifts" variations solos - just a few weeks ago, it was fabulous!

My dad manages a Big Lots........oh it sooo gets me in trouble on friends and family day. At least I get double the items for the money I spend :lol:

My dh scored a "Friends & Family" coupon from a co-worker, which is what I used. Oh, those files made me Happy! I only bought two, though, b/c. . . . . .

I also realized that we had been using some similar containers for some of my younger kids' miscellaneous toys! So yesterday I commandeered them, re-homed the toys, and now I have enough file containers for my 5 kids!

Oh, and I got some GREAT baskets at our JoAnn Fabrics & Crafts store - they were 50% off, PLUS as a homeschooler you can apply for and get a 15% discount that applies even to sale merchandise. They are much sturdier than the ones I had my eye on at Wal-Mart, and with the sale/discount, cheaper, too!

Now - I wish I wasn't going on vacation. I can't start filing until next week!

See, I have been avoiding the filing post because I'm a sucker for organization stuff, but then your thread pulled me in, so I had to go read the other thread and now....sigh. I see some filing accessories in my future. Resistance is futile. :001_huh:

:glare: I went to Big Lots today and they only had one left...So I settled for the $3 filing crates in white, which in the long run will probably work better for us anyways.

Wooly, I hope you called them first to make sure they had some. :001_smile:

:glare: I went to Big Lots today and they only had one left...So I settled for the $3 filing crates in white, which in the long run will probably work better for us anyways.

Wooly, I hope you called them first to make sure they had some. :001_smile:

Thank you for the heads up. I will call tomorrow.