Menu

Oh gosh... I did it! I ordered....

ALL of my curriculum for my very first year of HS'ing. Well except Science but my printer is out of paper (just bought a laser with my bday money :)) and I am ordering Elemental Chem pdf. which I know I can download and the print later, but that will drive me crazy and so I am waiting until I get my paper (I know, weirdo right? LOL)

And I did it all for under $200 (including science). Thats for a 3rd grader, K4, and a 2 year old. Sidenote- (I already had the Leap Frog magnetic letters with the little holder that sings the letters on the frige...I was cleaning out my basement and found the letters DVD! Cannot for the life of me remember buying it, but woohoo! The boys watched it today and loved it. Preschool is just gonna be sooo cheap and sooo fun!)

I ordered the HOP K-2 for $36 and the rest of K4 is going to be all FREE :-) I am closely following TWTM for DD7. I CANNOT wait to get it all and start planning. We are starting JULY 5th!!!!

Thanks for listening to my ramble. It is all so real to me now, with stuff ordered, money put into it, and a start date!! :001_smile:

Congrats! What did you end up ordering? ;)

I ordered...Math Mammoth, FLL3 wkbk and TG, WWE2, SOTW 1..AG, paperback and audi CD, Elemental Chem, SW C, and ZB cursive. I got the HOP deal for for K-2. I think that was all LOL. I scoured and found as many of the books as I could used or new for as cheap as I could get them.

I have been scouring thrift stores and have found a bunch of extras. Usborne Internet Linked Science encyclopedia for $1 being one of them :) Also found some fun workbooks for the 2 and 4 year old. I have the Leap Frog learning DVD, letters, and a few games. My aunt gave me a full set of World Book Encyclopedias with the yearbooks and dictionary and all. I was soo excited.