Menu

Ok. I just spent a small fortune at the shoe store...

I spent $120+ for shoes, Naots, the ONLY shoes that helped with my foot pain. I can't tell you how well that money was spent. It helped ease my leg, knee and hip pain, let alone throbbing feet every night. Then in January I paid for custom made orthodics and WOW, what a difference.

Now that it's summer I hate to wear the orthodics so I wear my Naot sandals. My pain has been SEVERE. I bought some Sketcher flip flops that feel like I'm walking on marshmallows. WOW. LOVE THEM.

So, spend all the money you need to if it will help ease your pain. I've lived with this pain since I was a toddler, and I'll be 47 in less than 2 weeks. I hope nobody will ever have to live with the pain I have.

Also, see if you have a Healthy Feet store near you. They make custom orthodics and in their advertisement they say they can help with plantar F..... what ever it's called.

So sorry to hear about the planter fascit....nevermind I can't spell it . :) My MIL is a marathon runner and she has been plagued by the same thing. She swears by those same shoes and says they are definitely worth the money. I hope they start helping soon. Foot pain is awful!