Menu

Mom's Best Naturals

Only one of our local grocery stores carries this. We tried the mini wheats cereal and didn't notice any difference. I don't regularly go to this store or we would try more of them, definitely. This store has terrible produce and not great meat. I can't seem to stop just for cereal but the taste of that one was good and the price was great.

as far as I know.......

We get the cereal when we can...when its a good price... Walmart used to carry it but they stoped. I get the honey Nut cherrios knockoff and mix it with real (unsweetened) cherrios. This cuts the sugar amount.

Yes I am a cereal mixer.

Lara

as far as I know.......

We get the cereal when we can...when its a good price... Walmart used to carry it but they stoped. I get the honey Nut cherrios knockoff and mix it with real (unsweetened) cherrios. This cuts the sugar amount.

Yes I am a cereal mixer.

Lara

thanks for the abbreviation help...and we mix cereals here too...my 5 year old had 4 different kinds in his bowl this morning....not a weird thing for our family. I used to buy Honey Nut cheerios, but they have HFCS so I stopped and found mom's naturals. My CO-OP sells this brand and so does Hy-Vee...at a really good price...$2.39 a box...this is in Nebraska

Sunflower Market (some western states) and Fry's (a Kroger store) both carry them.

My girls ADORE the "Lucky Charms" version, "Mallow Oats"...and they have way less sugar. Still not perfect breakfast, but a good treat every now and then. They like them as a dry snack.

"Cheerios" and "Honey Nut Cheerios" versions are very good as well.