Menu

Watched something last night...

Would this movie be appropriate for children? I was thinking of watching it but I don’t know if I should wait until the children are asleep.

It was required reading for my ps 7th grader. They watched the movie at school. She was very upset by it. I'm not especially pleased.

Would this movie be appropriate for children? I was thinking of watching it but I don’t know if I should wait until the children are asleep.

I feel differently about it being ok for children. My 6th grader and 2nd grader watched it. My 2nd grader asked questions, I answered. She liked it. We watched it with friends- that included a 3rd grader and a 4th grader also. They did fine with it. It is much more gentle than other movies.

I recommend it, but not alone. You should be there to talk with them!

Edited by wy_kid_wrangler04

That's the sort of question that is going to be answered differently by individual parents/families ~ dd13 and I watched together [she was 12 at the time] and she was fine with it....but I've heard from some *adults* who wished they'd never watched it. You would know your child(ren) better than any of us here.