Menu

Onlyme--Care to tell us a bit about yourself?

Yes, and you'd be surprised how often this board comes up in google searches. There have been times when I've googled something that had nothing to do with homeschooling, and someone's WTM post showed up in the search list. This is NOT a private place. At. all.

Jackie

Really? Ugh, I guess that is true, what is there to stop it? :001_huh: Wow, good thing to know, which should have been common sense to me.

I need common sense 101 I guess :leaving:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had a really weird and creepy thought that I know came from some show or movie I was only half watching (Dh has things on that I don't always pay attention to). Please don't jump all over me, I'm not saying that Onlyme is in this category. I did some googling and found this article. The "take care" made me think of this section:

There are lots of ways to communicate a signal: timestamp on the message, an uncommon word in the subject line, etc. Use your imagination here--the possibilities are limitless.

Here's the article:

http://www.zdnet.com/news/terrorists-and-steganography/116733

And what about all the interest in geography? Ok... I'm done letting my imagination go anywhere with this.

now that is WEIRD

I just had a really weird and creepy thought that I know came from some show or movie I was only half watching (Dh has things on that I don't always pay attention to). Please don't jump all over me, I'm not saying that Onlyme is in this category. I did some googling and found this article. The "take care" made me think of this section:

There are lots of ways to communicate a signal: timestamp on the message, an uncommon word in the subject line, etc. Use your imagination here--the possibilities are limitless.

Here's the article:

http://www.zdnet.com/news/terrorists-and-steganography/116733

And what about all the interest in geography? Ok... I'm done letting my imagination go anywhere with this.

:confused: Okay that makes me want to go back and read some posts. Of course it doesn't help that I just finished watching "Chuck". :lol: