Menu

American Idol

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know why I said that, don't you? Do you remember that time Paula told David A that she wanted to do just that to him?

Here is a link to her being quoted. It was weird.

I remember---even though I want to squish him, it turned creepy with the whole dangle his head from the rearview mirror. That comment was a bit pitchy in the middle, and she didn't even work it out at the end, dawg.

Well, I'm probably insulting a favorite of others, but I am soooooo ready for Brooke to go. I'm so tired of the way she pouts. Yes, she emotes when she sings, but her voice doesn't have much range. Her first song last night was truly awful. She was singing too low for her voice and was definitely pitchy.

I think it will be jason or brooke tonight, but heck...that is what I thought last week!

i think the final will be the two Davids. I am hoping for David Cook to win...I agree that David A can sing but he really has no star quality.

I thought last night was horrendous by the way. i am not a real big neil Diamond fan...just about the only song i really loved was David Cook's second song...others were okay, I wasn't mad at them or anything...just not their best. Okay, I cannot "do' randy at all. by the way, I honestly think that Paula was drunk..that was way too weird!

Okay just went back and read about her chronic pain and meds...that would explain it!

Last night was definitely weird. Paula took her "spaced-out-ness" to a whole new level. I didn't think any of them did very well and I think Syesha will go home though it should probably be Jason or Brooke. I think it will be the two Davids in the end and Archuleta will win though Cook should. Archuleta has all those screaming teeny-boppers and their fast-as-lightening text message skills voting for him!