Menu

Is the movie the Blind Side worth paying for on my TV sub?

okay, I am bored to death, and need to get off the computer. Hubby is gone and we got our girls a Wii finally yesterday, because they have been exceptionally good for me this year so they are busy.

I need to stop curriclum obsessing and watch a movie...How is the Blind Side??

okay, I am bored to death, and need to get off the computer. Hubby is gone and we got our girls a Wii finally yesterday, because they have been exceptionally good for me this year so they are busy.

I need to stop curriclum obsessing and watch a movie...How is the Blind Side??

Absolutely fabulous. I went with my aunts, cousins, Grandma, and Mom over Thanksgiving and we all thought it was a great movie.

Just watched it - just five minutes ago. EXCELLENT!!! My kids are active in a theater group and their stage director handed out dipolmas in one scene - so it was even more special. I would say that you might want to watch it with your family as it leads to some good discussions.

Just watched it - just five minutes ago. EXCELLENT!!! My kids are active in a theater group and their stage director handed out dipolmas in one scene - so it was even more special. I would say that you might want to watch it with your family as it leads to some good discussions.

We watched it tonight as well and it was the BEST movie I have seen in a long time! The discussions among the dc during and after were amazing.

Same here - just finished watching it, It is a wonderful movie - you will feel empowered to make a difference and will not be bored. When we called Block buster to see if they had it they answered the phone - "Blockbuster. We are the only place that has the Blind Side", so I figure it is in big demand.