Menu

Is there a curriculum out there for fetal development?

:lol: That title made me think you perhaps wanted a curriculum to teach your child reading and math while still in utero... :lol:

There's a book called A Child is Born by Lennart Nilsson, I think? that has lots of pictures of fetal development. Also has birth pictures at the end, you could skip or use those at your discretion, I'd think.

:lol: That title made me think you perhaps wanted a curriculum to teach your child reading and math while still in utero... :lol:

LOL, same here. I thought 'holy cow!' They're going to start THAT early???:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm the odd one out, I knew what you meant.

I have kept a magazine that I got at the doctor's office when I was pregnant (5 years ago - goodness that went fast). I like it because it gives month by month real pictures of what the baby looks like and what is developing. Obviously it is not a curriculum but it could be an interesting starting point. I want to say it was called "Watch Me Grow" but I'm not sure where it is right now to check.