Menu

Just saw a precious movie, "Hachi: a Dog's tale"....

Here is the statue - our Flat Stanley went there. Since my ds told the girls the story of the dog, they have been enchanted with him. Is the movie appropriate for young kids?

DSCN0539.JPG

absolutely appropriate! Slow moving at times, but rated G....so glad they kept it pure!! I want to buy it!! LOL

btw, LOVE This pic....cant wait to show my kiddies!! thanks!

absolutely appropriate! Slow moving at times, but rated G....so glad they kept it pure...

:iagree:

My family and I watched it last night. I'm not usually a "crier" but I was grateful to be sitting next to the Kleenex when I needed them. Great, family friendly movie.

Now I am a blubbery mess of tears....what a beautiful true story of a dog's undying loyalty (sniff sniff)

great family movie,a must see for dog lovers!!!

:crying:

I've never heard of it! Thanks SO much for sharing!!!

I'm such a HUGE animal lover and HUGE sap that I'll have to make sure we watch this one at home alone.

:crying:

Oh my gosh...I actually started tearing up watching the trailer. Please, somebody...does it have a sweet happy ending?

Lets just say that I thought the ending was better than Marley and Me....but, thats all relative...it was a great movie...worth the tears:)