Menu

Praise Report (cc) and a HUGE Thank You!

A HUGE thank you to everyone who read my thread a couple of weeks ago requesting prayer for my DD29 and her DH.

DD had a doc's appointment today (she has chronic lyme's - dx 3.5 years ago -- she has been sick for almost 7 yrs) and she had the BEST BLOOD TEST RESULTS EVER!!!!!!!!!:hurray::hurray::hurray:

When she began as a patient in this doc's office, there would be typically be at least two dozen issues with various blood test results and all had to be addressed - no exagerration. We would walk out of there more overwhelmed than when we walked in.

But, today, :hurray::hurray::hurray: out of everything tested, there were only THREE tests that were not in acceptable ranges.

I am SO THANKFUL and appreciative and joyful! Praise G-d! DD looks healthy and well for the first time in years - almost 7 years to be exact) - she was SO excited, she stopped by our house on her way home from the doc's office.

Thank you all for your prayers -- please continue to keep her and her DH in your prayers -- they still have issues with housing and employment, but right now are praising G-d for the blessing of improving health.

And, I know that she communicates with some of the women here on the BB, and I want to thank you (you know who you are) -- she is a wealth of information regarding various health issues (she was in med school when she became ill) and you women have been a great blessing to her in allowing her to help you with information that she has learned in her research to help herself. :grouphug:

Again, many thanks and have a great evening! G-d bless!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for her and her dh, and for you! :grouphug: :grouphug: Praise the LORD!!! So glad our prayers for her have been heard!!!!!!!!!!!!

She has been such a blessing to our family in our Lyme journey. You have raised an amazing woman!!

Off to email her :auto:

Edited by HappyGrace

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for her and her dh, and for you! :grouphug: :grouphug: Praise the LORD!!! So glad our prayers for her have been heard!!!!!!!!!!!!

She has been such a blessing to our family in our Lyme journey. You have raised an amazing woman!!

Off to email her :auto:

AWWWWWW -- Thank you!!!!!!! Thank you so much! Your family continue to be in our prayers!!!!!!:grouphug::grouphug:

to "do all the right things" and FINALLY that blood work shows proof that you're getting better. Praise God!

Your dd is a special woman and I'm enjoying getting to know her. Thanks for sending her my way!

Love,

Molly

Molly: You are very kind! I know that you are a blessing in her life! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

YAY!!!

That's fantastic! :D

Very Happy for you... :-)

Thank you, thank you, thank you :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: -- I so covet everyone's prayers and I am so thankful for them. :001_wub:

A HUGE thank you to everyone who read my thread a couple of weeks ago requesting prayer for my DD29 and her DH.

DD had a doc's appointment today (she has chronic lyme's - dx 3.5 years ago -- she has been sick for almost 7 yrs) and she had the BEST BLOOD TEST RESULTS EVER!!!!!!!!!:hurray::hurray::hurray:

When she began as a patient in this doc's office, there would be typically be at least two dozen issues with various blood test results and all had to be addressed - no exagerration. We would walk out of there more overwhelmed than when we walked in.

But, today, :hurray::hurray::hurray: out of everything tested, there were only THREE tests that were not in acceptable ranges.

I am SO THANKFUL and appreciative and joyful! Praise G-d! DD looks healthy and well for the first time in years - almost 7 years to be exact) - she was SO excited, she stopped by our house on her way home from the doc's office.

Thank you all for your prayers -- please continue to keep her and her DH in your prayers -- they still have issues with housing and employment, but right now are praising G-d for the blessing of improving health.

And, I know that she communicates with some of the women here on the BB, and I want to thank you (you know who you are) -- she is a wealth of information regarding various health issues (she was in med school when she became ill) and you women have been a great blessing to her in allowing her to help you with information that she has learned in her research to help herself. :grouphug:

Again, many thanks and have a great evening! G-d bless!

Praise the L-rd for His grace and mercies! Wonderful news, Marianne! She no doubt will use that as a "testimony" for others. :grouphug: Sheryl <><