Menu

Asking for prayer -- some of you have pm'd me and said you

like it when I post specific prayer requests, so I have a few for you today.

1) Pray that my digestive tract would be healed completely. I am eating healthy, taking vitamins, and just don't want it to be for naught. It's a full time job to take care of me now. :-) I don't want to waste our money for good food, which is imperative now for my health.

2) Pray that my body would get balanced. I had bloodwork done last week for my regular thyroid checkup. Some of the areas that were doing fine are out of whack. Pray that the CRP level, liver enzyme level, thyroid levels, homocysteine level would get back to normal range. Also, pray that my Vitamin D3 level would go up. I've been taking 5000 iu daily for three months and it did not even budge. It's too low esp. for a cancer patient. I concerns me that it appears my body isn't getting the nutrients it needs.

3) Pray that I would not stress out over these labs and that I would trust the Lord will take care of them. I am a tad bit concerned.

4) Pray for my family. The stress of all of this is getting to all of us. Pray for peace and love in our home.

5) Pray for our finances. That the Lord would increase my dh's income so we don't have that stress on us. We're trying to get out of debt and right now, there's just enough to cover our bills. I know most of us experience this, but it is so hard to have a want to get out of debt and every time you turn around there's something else that needs to get paid.

6) I should add to pray for my muscle aches. I'm carrying tension in them. I'm avoiding meds because they bother my IBS.

7) I've come so far, but feel like the enemy is on my heels, trying to pull me down. I don't feel on top of the situation like I was. Pray for emotional stability and that I would rest in His plan for all of this. Every little ache or pain makes me wonder if the cancer has spread. I'm sure every cancer patient deals with these thoughts. Pray I will take them captive.

8) Pray that I will release the anger I feel building up inside.

OK, I think that's all for now. I truly appreciate your prayers. Thanks for letting me be transparent and opening my life up to you all.

Love in Christ,

Molly

Edited by MJN

that much every day for a month, then go to 5000 iu. I'm thinking I should just stay on 10,000 iu until I see her again the first of May. We've been working on this for a year and it's the same level. Very frustrating!

Finally, my levels came up. But - for some reason that the Dr. can't figure out, they don't stay up. So even though originally she told me to back down to 5000, I am staying on the 10,000 dose. I'm tested every 3 months to make sure my level doesn't go above 100 (not that it has come close to that).